Thuselco Grow Cubes
An eco-friendly 100% organic coir substrate as a sustainable soilless growing medium. Grow cube is made with 100% coco peat and drilled a hole in the centre for placing a plant. The compressed grow cube is enclosed in a UV protected polythene cover.
Thuselco Grow cube has been profes sionally designed as a fertile medium for transplantation of mature plants.
- Transplantation of mature plants without damages on immature root system.
- Minimize the rejection amount of immature plants.
- 100% organic, renewable resource.
- Ideal for different weather conditions.
- Excellent water retention and air holding capacity.
- Cost effective on water and fertilization.
- Excellent control over water and aeration.
- Anti-fungus, algae and pets.
- Size A – 10 x 10 x 7 cm – 0.70 Ltr Volume
- Size B – 15 x 10 x 7 cm – 1.05 Ltr Volume
- Size C – 20 x 10 x 7 cm – 1.40 Ltr Volume
- Size D – 20 x 10 x 9 cm – 1.80 Ltr Volume
- Store materials in a well-ventilated and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Handle with care.
- Material content can be used as a bio fertilizer after usage and polythene pack for recycling.
Grow cubes are ideally processed for the germination of small plants and transplantation of mature plants.
Grow cube can be directly placed on the growing medium like growbag, open-top growbag or soil media. This is an ideal product to be used in greenhouses and plant nurseries.
Recommended Crop Types
Wider circle of Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers and Herbs particularly including Tomato, Eggplant, Pepper, Cucumber, Strawberries, Gerbera, Orchid, Sunflower.
Gently fill with clean water until you get the shape of the polythene bag when impregnation.
Standard Packing Style
Available in washed condition
|Dry Weight||A – 80 g|
B – 120 g
C – 160 g
D – 180 g
|Moisture Content||< 18%|
|Water Retaining Capacity||7.0 – 7.5 Ltr per Kg|
|Air Holding Capacity||28 – 33%|
|Electrical Conductivity||< 0.500|
|pH Level||5.4 – 6.8|
|Shelf Life||06 months on good ventilation|
|Condition||Treated with free from weeds, dust, irregular chips fibre and foreign substances|
|Packing Material||LDPE Inside black Outside White Printed bag with 02-year UV treated, 350g|
|Material Content||100% Coco Coir peat|
|Material Color||Brown Coir|
|No of Drain Holes||As per requirements|
|Note||Above technical information and values are given to the best of our knowledge based on laboratory tests and practical experience. However, we are not held liable for any circumstances due to differ ent usage or harsh weather conditions which are beyond our control. We reserve the rights to alter or modify above given data without prior notice. Therefore, the best advice is to contact us if you have any doubts or inquiries.|